Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kinda Involved!

Hi Jazz,

    I met this guy like a month and a half ago and we been talking on the phone almost every night! I went on 3 dates with him and I guess you can say I kinda like him. The thing is, recently I mentioned to a girlfriend of mine that I was talking to this guy and come to find out she dated him briefly like a year ago! She said That they slept together 2 times but it never really went anywhere. I already had kissing session with him but nothing more than that! She told me that she doesn't care if I date him but now I don't really know if I should. I mentioned it to him also and he said that it didn't matter to him as long as I'm cool with it. Honestly its kinda weird to me but at the same time I'm already some what involved. What would you do?

                                                                                                              Kinda Involved!


Hey Kinda Involved!

        Wow... this is Interesting! But this is the Thing...Everyone is Different as far as What they Would Do in this Type of Situation. I don't Think there's a Wrong or Right Answer...I think Its Just A Case of Mere Coincidence! I would Definitely ask my Girlfriend why they Stopped seeing each other...just to have a Better Idea of what Type of Guy he is...Chances are if he was a Jerk then, he could be a Jerk Now! But if she says they just weren't Compatible and he was a Cool Dude. I would Continue Talking to him and Seeing where things Go. I would Surely take my Time getting to Know him before Advancing Physically in the Relationship...Just because the Dynamics are a little Different and you Need to make sure you are a 100% comfortable with Dating him. I say move Forward as Planned...Take into Consideration the Information your Friend Gave You about him...But Judge Him based on How He Treats You. That way You'll know if you should be Kinda involved, Completely Involved or Not Involved at All !!

No comments:

Post a Comment