Sunday, February 13, 2011

Confused Love

I need am advise about this, i met this guy like 6 months ago when I went to Italy and I live in Austria. so i got to know him and I fell in love with him to the point that I always wanted to talk to him but when ever I call him sometimes he pick up and sometimes does not and when he is online on facebook he dosent write me except for when I write him then he replies. so I went back to Italy again to visit him , he showed me so much love that made me feel like he really loves me. so when I was leaving he drew a heart and a kiss on de glass of de bus that was taking me to the airport. so 1 day he post a song titled "love you tender" which he wrote him self on my wall , he told me to go and listen to it and told him what I thought. so days later I asked him if he meant what he drew on de glass of de bus the other day? he said yes he love me as his sister, he said he feel something 4 me but not love. and he ask me what I wanted him to do so I told him I want him to care 4 me like someone he has feelings 4 and he said he cant because he wont be helping matters and thats what happens when he fall in love with someone else? I don't know what to do because he is always sending me kisses. what do I do now that I love him so much?


                Confused Love





Hey Confused Love,

I feel your pain..when you have strong feelings for someone and more than anything you want them to feel the same way about you..It sounds like he does care about you but it also sounds like he's sending you mixed signals..I don't know how intimate the two of you are with one another...but if the two of you have kissed in an intimate way or have had sex...how can he possibly look at you like a sister...the song he sent to you is a song about romantic love...right?! ....But what it really comes down to is Communication....once you've told him how you feel and he decides that he doesnt want to be romantically involved...as much as it might hurt...you deserve to date a guy who is 100% clear that he wants the same thing out of a relationship that you want...he might have confused feelings for you...but until he knows what he feels for you...I think its in your best interest for you and your heart...to just be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment