Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Feeling A Bit Insecure

Dear Jazz,
I can't help but notice my boyfriend has a wondering eye. I've been dating him for a little over a year now and I never had problems with him cheating.  He just has a bad habit of staring at women he finds to be attractive. In the beginning it didn't bother me as much because I know that most men would look at other attractive women, but now its getting a little tired! It makes me feel inferior to every pretty girl that walks into the room. I consider myself to be confident, but this is definitely making me feel a bit insecure. Help!
                                                                                Feeling A Bit Insecure

Hey Feeling A Bit Insecure,
How about any girl would feel a bit insecure!!  I like that you are realistic about the fact that men do naturally look at other attractive women, But you need to make it clear to your boyfriend that there is a 3 Second Stare Rule!! Meaning he has 3 seconds to look and keep it moving!! Anything longer than that is inappropriate! Let him know that you understand that he's going to look SOMETIMES, But he needs to take into consideration that when he is in your presence he should respect you and your feelings by keeping those stares at a minimum! Hopefully nonexistent! Express how you feel, because there's nothing insecure about that! If he wants to be with you he'll definitely take it into consideration and work on his Staring Habit! Because any smart man should know, No girl should ever be subjected to her man making her feel inferior amongst other women!

No comments:

Post a Comment