Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ms. Pretty Opposite

Dear Jazz,
I've been dating this guy for about 9 months. I like him a lot but there's one thing that is really starting to bother me. I've noticed whenever he compliments a girl in a music video or if he is acknowledging someone he finds to be attractive on T.V, She's the complete opposite of me! It makes me wonder if he could possibly be that physically attracted to me if his definition of pretty is opposite of my look! He tells me I'm pretty and he treats me really good. It's just a little hard on the ego for me and I don't know how to handle it.
                                                                                             Ms. Pretty Opposite


Hey Ms. Pretty Opposite,
First things first... There are so many beautiful women in the world that come in all different shapes and sizes!...Us as women would drive ourselves crazy if we were concerned with every girl our guy found to be attractive!!  Now, I completely understand why there is a raise of the eyebrow, since majority of the women he finds to be pretty is opposite of you.. But I think there are plenty of people that fall in love with opposite attract.. Looks are the initial attraction... But there are so many other qualities that come into play.. That you obviously have! :) And he expresses to you that he thinks you are pretty as well! So, I wouldn't be concerned about who he thinks is pretty in Addition to you! As long as he adores you, acknowledges all that you bring to the table..and treats you the way you deserve to be treated... Then thats all that matters!! So stay confident in knowing that you are just as hot as all these girls done up on T.V!.. And I think it says a lot about you, that you are Pretty Opposite of others.. But, yet he still wants to be with you!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment